The Nebraska Department of Economic Development has awarded $10,000 in Community Development Assistance Act tax credits to help establish a credit union. Community Development Resources Inc., will use $10,000 in tax credits to establish the Community Hope Federal Credit Union in a Lincoln location that serves 12 contiguous census areas primarily home to low- and […]View Post
- U.S. SBA Recognizes Community Development Resources June 21, 2013 in Washington, D.C.
- Alice’s Integrity Loan Fund Client on 10/11 News: Retail Businesses Hiring Help for Holidays Now
- CDR Client on 10/11 News: Gluten Free Bakery Meeting High Demand
- CDR Receives Grant from Woods Charitable Fund
- SBA to Unveil Lincoln’s CDR as a Certified Development Company
February 02, 2014 3:45 am • By NANCY HICKS / Lincoln Journal Star People who live, work, go to school or church in the core area can fill out a survey related to starting a low-income credit union. The survey is available on the Community Development Resources website, www.cdr-nebraska.org. Click on Federal Credit Union Survey. […]View Post
Community Development Resources of Lincoln has been named a National Small Certified Development Company of the Year for 2013 and selected for an Award of Excellence by the U.S. Small Business Administration. [Link to Journal Star Article May 31, 2013] SBA Director Karen G. Mills congratulated Exec. Director Rick Wallace and Community Development Resources on […]View Post