Designed to assist new and existing small businesses with startup and growth capital.
Available in amounts from $1,000 to $50,000 with a term from 1 to 6 years.
Funds may be used for inventory, machinery, equipment, improvements and working capital.
SBA Microloan Technical Assistance:
One-on-one pre loan and post loan Technical Assistance is offered to each SBA Microloan Applicant. Subject areas of Technical Assistance may include; Starting a Business, Business Planning, Sources of Credit and Financing, Sales, Advertising and Resources needed to operate a business in Nebraska.
Eligibility Requirements for Loan Applicants:
- Applicants must be at least 19 years of age.
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or have a permanent residence card (I-551) or have an arrival-departure card (I-94) with a departure date that exceeds the term of the loan.
- Completion of required loan documentation.
- Borrower must have reasonable credit, or have demonstrated a willingness to repay debt by rectifying past credit problems.
- Applicant requesting the loan must be the business owner or senior partner and be willing to personally guaranty the note.
- Borrower must certify that they have NO outstanding Federal or State taxes nor outstanding child support payments (over 60 days).
Acceptable Loan Fund Uses:
- Furniture & Fixtures
- Working Capital
Section 1.1 – Application Docs
__ $30 Application Fee (Cash or Check)
__ Completed Application (Download App from the desired Loan page on this Web site)
__ Borrower Certification – NO outstanding Federal or State Taxes AND NO outstanding Child Support Payments
__ Credit Report and Credit Score from 3rd Party provider
__ Personal Tax Returns – 2 prior years
__ Recent Pay Stub – 2 or more
__ Documentation: Judgments, Bankruptcies, etc.
__ Collateral List – Estimated Value of Each Item
__ Real Estate Appraisal – if using for Collateral (Appraisal date must be less than 24 months old)
__ Guarantor Info/Pledge with Estimated Values
Section 1.2 – New Business Docs
__ Business Plan
__ Market Assessment
__ Photographs/Drawings of Product or Services
__ Cash Flow Projections for 12 – 24 Months
__ List of Assumptions for Cash Flow Projections
__ Resumes of Business Owner(s)
__ Bids/Contracts/Quotes/Purchase Agreements
__ Insurance Quotes or Declarations
__ Articles of Incorporation/Proof of Incorporation
__ Operating Agreement (LLC) or By-Laws (Corp. C or S)
__ Conflict Resolution Plan: Between Owners, Partners, Investors, etc.
Section 1.3 – Existing Business Docs. (If applicable*)
__ *Business Tax Returns – 2 prior years
__ *Business Financials – Balance Sheet and Income Statement
__ *Business Leases and Contract Obligations
__ *Current Marketing Materials
__ *Certificate of Assumed Name (Sole Prop.)
__ *Copies of Licenses and/or Permits (ex. Food, Liquor, Brokerage, etc.)
__ *Current Business Assets
- $30 Application fee for all loans.
- Plus any fees charged by a third party service provider (ex. Real estate closing costs).
Interest Rates and Terms:
The rate on SBA loans under $10,000 is 8.50%; for loans $10,000 and over is 7.75%. All collateral pledged for loans made with SBA loan funds will become property of the SBA.
To apply Click the Download Application button below:
download, print, complete application and return it to CDR’s office.