Community Non-profit Loans:
Designed to assist new and existing 501(c) 3 non-profit organizations to fund operations and programs at ZERO percent interest.
Available in amounts from $1,000 to $20,000 with a term from 1 to 3 years.
Funds may be used for operations, purchase of equipment and building repairs.
Community Non-profit Loan Technical Assistance:
A loan checklist is provided for each Community Non-profit Loan Applicant as Technical Assistance.
The checklist helps guide the loan Applicant as to the documentation required for loan consideration.
Eligibility Requirements for Loan Applicants:
- Organization must be a 501(c)3
- Organization must be located in Lincoln/Lancaster County
- Organization must not be faith based
Acceptable Loan Fund Uses:
- Purchase of Equipment
- Building Repairs
- Completed Community Non-profit Loan Application.
- $20 Application fee on all loans.
- One percent (1%) loan closing fee on all loans.
- Plus any fees charged by a third party service provider (ex. Real estate closing costs).
Interest Rates and Terms:
The rate for Community Non-profit Loans is ZERO (0% = no interest).
To apply Click the Download Application button below:
download, print, complete application and return it to CDR’s office.